Looking for Single Comb BLRwyandotte hen for a project....

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
I am searching for a blue laced red wyandotte hen with a single comb for a project I am working on. Does anyone have on they would sell me? I am in GA. Thanks, Robin

I've got one, but I'm going to keep her.......hopefully for a project of my own.
smile.png

I know someone who has several but he refuses to swap me one for a blrw hen with the correct comb.
hu.gif
go figure! He does not do projects, he does not have time.

I have three:) I did a project, too, hatched out their eggs after mating them w/my black EE roo, Black Beauty and now I've got a cockerel and two pullets with the BLRW coloring and fuzzy faces! I just took pics this morning, I'm so proud of those...haven't downloaded them from the camera yet- what type of project you up to??? I made the mistake last Fall of not keeping one of the two BLRW cockerels, or I'd have more:( And my eggs that were due to hatch on the 31st, that I ordered in the middle of winter, didn't hatch so far...only two eggs looked viable last I candled and now nothing!

Quote:
Planning on BLROrps. I have a single comb roo but need a hen as well. I am not certain which cross will produce the best result, wyandotte roo over orp hen or the other way around so thought I would just do both crosses and see where we go from there.

Robin -

I am supposed to be going down to Iowa to pick up 5 or 6 BLRW females to breed to my beautiful big BLRW boy... I can always grab one more and pop her in the bio-box that is sitting in my bedroom! I have some pics he sent me..... if you drop me an email at [email protected] I can send them to you. The Army firewalls prevent me from uploading on the BYC site.
sad.png

Let me know!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom