looking to buy, sell, trade in SE VA-NE NC - standard, bantam, guineas

mergmet

Songster
12 Years
Jan 16, 2008
SE Virginia, Surry County
this is still valid, my website breed list is accurate and now photos are included!

are you within 100 miles of Surry County VA? I need to increase my breeders for spring, interested in a trade or selling me some breeding stock? please reply!

also interested in hatching eggs

RIR, buff orpington, ameraucana, cochin, sebright, polish, marans, guineas, golden laced wyandotte, barred rock, bantam cochin, langshan, denizli, sumatra - just tell me what you have! chances are I could use them.

take a look at my web site for my currently available breeds, but I am expanding and many that I have are not on there yet because I don't have any for sale.

email or call, contact info on web site also
757-267-2171 before 9 PM EST please

I have about 350 chickens with many available for trade. Guineas too, pearl, white, lavendar.

Margaret

Last edited:
Hi Margaret! Glad you found the site ok.
smile.png
I'll be sure to check your website.

Sharon in Powhatan
smile.png

PS. Mailed your package today.

I'm over the NC line 2 miles under Suffolk, VA. I've got orps., five RI Red hens, bantam cochins (blue, black and splash), standard cochins (blue, splash and one seeking a new home barred roo), opal peafowl, blue slate turkeys, lite blue guineas (and some darker ones that I'm going to be getting rid of because we only want to deal with one color right now), a few ameriaucana pullets... I'm probably forgetting SOMEBODY... but for now..that's it. I'm not sure I have a lot I can part with, but you can PM me if you want to see about any of 'em..
smile.png

Stacy

check out my post on the SL wyandotte for sale 2 of em i am in Glouceseter,VA and i am selling 3 chicks for FREE they are pullets and there are standard, pick up only.dont have a lot of room so i ned to sell in a week or two 1 day old!

smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Margaret,

I'm gonna bring some silver pencil cochin bantam eggs for you to the meet, and I can also bring you some BR eggs if you want them. I've been getting 3 a day, usually about 18 a week so I can collect for 6 days for you.

I might be able to bring you some sebright eggs too.

Hi Aussiesharon,

I have family on Anderson Hwy and also in Farmville.
Are you coming to the NC meet?

Back
Top Bottom