looking to purchase D'uccle hatching eggs

honfor500

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 9, 2011
Healdsburg, CA
hi i am looking to buy some fertile d'uccle hatching eggs Golden neck d'uccle, Self blue d'uccle and black or blue mottled . if any one knows where i could get some of these i would appreciate a response i cant seem to find anything other then Mille fleur.

We bought our chicks (not eggs) live from Welp Hatchery and they are great (GN, black mottled, porcelain, self-blue, and mille fleur). They probably don't sell them this time of year I would guess, though. But you can always look.

Here's one member with GNs:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2952-my-duccles

You can search BYC for GNs or hang out on the d'Uccle thread to watch for breeders.

thanks for the advise but you have to order atleast 30 bantoms at a time from Welp and Im only looking for about 6 Thats kind of the reason I wanted to go with eggs.

Someone, pampered poultry, I think was selling black mottled the other day on the auction forum for hatching eggs. Otherwise, try Shady oak bantams who I think used to sell them. Good luck! I'm all about my milles and porcelains right now. I'd love to have some black mottled someday!

Back
Top Bottom