looks like I am going to be a grandma

hugs.gif

congrats grandma, just keep thinking that all babies are blessings!

Congrats!!!! Grandchildren are Gods reward for not killing your teenagers! They are our way to get back at our kids. Spoil them rotten and sugar them up, then send 'em home.

Congratulations!!! A new life! How exciting that is. When the little one comes along, you'll forget all about the timing. All you'll know is joy for the new life from your child. Lots of love is coming your way!

I am already planning the baby shower... that way It doen't all hit me at once. lol. Me and DH are paying for the crib. we are letting DD pick it out. Today is going to be the hard part telling her Grandfather. Hopefully he won't be a but about it. I am getting excited .I have a neice due exacly 2 months before my daughter. so we will have 2 new babies before christmas.

Quote:
Agreed! Timing.....It's never perfect!

My first born was an oops. I was on the pill. It was VERY unplanned. Oh well! I wouldn't change having him or my other son EVER! They made me a better person!

I hope her hard work at training doesn't get wasted. If she stops now because she's a "mama", she will probably never go back.

she is planning on working up intil the delivery or the doctor tells her to stop. and I will babysit when she goes back to work. she will have to continue working to help suport her baby. she was on her way to go buy herself some bigger pants. her pants are getting tight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom