Lost and Sad and need any type of answers to what we did wrong

I am sorry for your loss. As a duck mama and one who lost a beloved duck on July 21, I know how sad and hurt you are feeling. It's particularly difficult to lose a duck with whom you've had a special relationship. You have to grieve, you may go through denial and certainly anger and frustration about it.

Your little one had abnormal hips and that is probably why s/he was abandoned by its mother. Any animal that has a congenital abnormality has an increased risk of having a second abnormality. Be thankful your little one had a happy wellloved life and didn't suffer for long. Its definitely better to go quickly

I am sorry for your loss. As a duck mama and one who lost a beloved duck on July 21, I know how sad and hurt you are feeling. It's particularly difficult to lose a duck with whom you've had a special relationship. You have to grieve, you may go through denial and certainly anger and frustration about it.

Your little one had abnormal hips and that is probably why s/he was abandoned by its mother. Any animal that has a congenital abnormality has an increased risk of having a second abnormality. Be thankful your little one had a happy wellloved life and didn't suffer for long. Its definitely better to go quickly
We just miss her it’s not the same not hearing her call for us when we left the room.. She was really family to me and my son.. She would always make us both happy with her little side head looks at us like she was trying to figure out a puzzle or where was our feathers… It’s silly I know being sad and heartbroken over a duck but she was just like a baby to me ..

I'm sooo sorry, she was meant for you to take care of her. She picked you. What a special gift.
She was the special gift.. She would definitely make your bad day better just by cuddling with you and giving you pecks of affection… She showed love and it’s heart breaking for her to pass away like she did I just can’t wrap my mind around it. I mean she seemed fine my 15 year old is a night owl so needless to say they stay up together and he was even holding her and she slept In his lap and he said their didn’t seem like nothing was wrong either before he went to bed so that means from the time he went to sleep to when she got sick and passed it was less then 8 hours , I can’t understand it

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. As others have said, she probably had other issues, but she died surrounded by love, which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't found each other.

It may have been a brief life, but hold on to the joy she gave you in that scant amount of time. When things are tough, think of that little ray of sunshine that brightened your days.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. As others have said, she probably had other issues, but she died surrounded by love, which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't found each other.

It may have been a brief life, but hold on to the joy she gave you in that scant amount of time. When things are tough, think of that little ray of sunshine that brightened your days.
It’s hard not hearing her call for us especially this morning she always would when she heard is get up.. Definitely a sad day but atleast we were blessed to have her and her spunky personality I just wish we could have saved her and watch her as she kept growing..

I am so sorry for your loss. It is not silly at all and it was not just a Duck. They become precious pets to us and we learn to love them for all of the joy that they brought us. Please know that you made her just as happy as she made you and you were a precious family to have found her and loved her during her short life. She was well cared for and loved and you did the most you could have possibly done for her. Time will help and you will always have the wonderful memories of your little Duck that no one will ever be able to take from you.

Back
Top Bottom