Lost more than 40 chicks! So angry!

I am soooo sorry you lost your chicks & duck! I once paid a 'trusted' friend to sit with a pet and when I got back my pet was sitting in a pile of filth - alive but I was still hysterical, so I have an inkling of what you are going though. I hope there is a HUMONGOUS reason for what happened - which will not help the birds, but may help you deal with all this. If not, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
sad.png

I also rescue Parrots, abused and neglected little souls......

I am very sorry for your loss.....I have no words that will make it better
hugs.gif

Just don't give up on yourself!

You need to talk to them and get their story.

If it was done in ignorance (you said they were covered) then it's an unfortunate accident. They may have thought they were doing all they could. But if it was done in negligence then you need to have them work off that cost.

Either way though, I'm sorry for your losses.

Oh I am also sorry for your loss. I lost some birds too when I went on vacation so I know some of how you feel. Some construction was going on and they unplugged the heat lamps and never turned them back on.

I have a vacation coming this summer and this time I am getting two people to watch them. My Dad says he will do it, but I am going to pay someone to come over also. That way one of them will be sure they are taken care of.

TennesseeTruly, sorry that you had no way of knowing that they were irresponsible, lazy misfits until it was too late. There are a lot of them out there. Sorry for all your disappointments that they caused you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom