Lost pigeon?

Is there anyway to keep him in a chicken coop with chickens and ducks or is there anyway to let him free range? How do we catch him to Check his tags? And we are open to keeping him he’s very pretty and he doesn’t seem shy
I don't think keeping him with chickens and ducks is a good idea. it will certainly add to a short life.

Can you grab him with your hands? If not, a net would be best. Then, keep him in a cage until you hear back from the club. :)

Pigeons are social and would benefit from a friend. so a small coop like this might be good.
IMG_20190514_113052.jpg
IMG_20190514_112928.jpg

You could buy a bag of bird seed, and simply just feed him and allow him to live a free life, where he can come and go as he pleases. this may be the best option. He may eventually not come back, but that's alright, you did him a very nice favor. :)

I don't think keeping him with chickens and ducks is a good idea. it will certainly add to a short life.

Can you grab him with your hands? If not, a net would be best. Then, keep him in a cage until you hear back from the club. :)

Pigeons are social and would benefit from a friend. so a small coop like this might be good. View attachment 2334529View attachment 2334531

You could buy a bag of bird seed, and simply just feed him and allow him to live a free life, where he can come and go as he pleases. this may be the best option. He may eventually not come back, but that's alright, you did him a very nice favor. :)
Sadly he left early this morning not sure if he will be back but it was a lot of fun to have him

Sadly he left early this morning not sure if he will be back but it was a lot of fun to have him
I have a feeling, he needed to recharge, from a long race flight, and now proceeded to find his home.
If you are interested in keeping some pigeons, just ask here. There are many friendly peeps that can guide you thru every aspect of pigeon keeping. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom