lost them all students very upset

teachao

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Savannah Georgia
I did infact lose all my eggs. 24-30 chicken eggs.I was afraid I would when I found the temp at 118 degrees. I have cleaned the incubator and would like to put some chicken and duck eggs in for the children. They are very disappointed as they were really looking forward to seeing them. They are second graders and most have never seen a live chicken. Is there anyone in Georgia that will sell me some eggs? We are in Savannah Ga. Maybe if you are close they will arrive faster and we can put them in by Friday.
Thanks for any help

PM:
bargain
lockedhearts
pumpkinpup

and see what they have available. all great ladies to work with and good service. sorry the kids had a negative turn out. they are learning the real deal though, which is actually not too bad.
frow.gif

I'm in Maryland and could over-night some on Thursday and you should have them Friday if that would help, no need to pay I will do it for the kids
smile.png

PM me if your interested and I will save my eggs

Randy

awwww, I'm so sorry you lost your eggies. I'm sure your little second graders were very disappointed. sure you'll be able to get some more eggs, like miss_jayne said. Best of luck to you. Things should go much better with this next hatch.
fl.gif

I'm sorry too. And I have to say, Randy's offer is SO generous!! Way to go, Randy!!
smile.png

Our schools don't get out until mid-June. So could be possible!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom