Solved Lots of Covid 19 chat threads

Hey mods,

Is this a problem? We have a LOT of Covid 19 chat threads in the random rambling section. :hmm
Yeah , I am very new to this forum and just came across the "rambling section" and noticed the Covid stuff. I came here to learn about chickens. I will avoid the topic of Covid on the "chicken forum". Disappointed in the topic being allowed. Just say'n.

Yeah , I am very new to this forum and just came across the "rambling section" and noticed the Covid stuff. I came here to learn about chickens. I will avoid the topic of Covid on the "chicken forum". Disappointed in the topic being allowed. Just say'n.
Well, it is in Random ramblings, which is for non poultry related topics

Random Ramblings is for anything non chicken related (and sometimes chicken related) that does not break the rules. Nothing about a discussion about Covid breaks the rules unless people start putting religious or political stuff in that discussion.

You can choose to ignore the posters... that’s what I do when some religious wack-a-doo posts some silliness about gods instead of chickens. Click on their name and choose ignore.

Just stay out of the 'yakkers' sections if you don't care to participate in that type of thread.
Many threads in any section can turn into chatting too......so be warned.

ETA...I don't 'ignore' any member, just scroll on by.

Last edited:
You can choose to ignore the posters... that’s what I do when some religious wack-a-doo posts some silliness about gods instead of chickens. Click on their name and choose ignore.

Yeah, I found the "Ignore" option very quickly on this forum. I may be considered a "religious wack-a-doo" by most......but I would never start or participate in a discussion or thread about religion on a Chicken Forum. That being said......Yom Teruah tomorrow at sundown, blowing my shofar!!

Back
Top Bottom