"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sassymygirl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. jt farm

jt farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2012
    Evangeline, Louisiana
    On Ranch Outlets web site it shows Flock Raiser and lists crumble or pellets in feed form don't know which one they carry if not both and if the price is right it's only $14.95

2. AprilsFrizzles

AprilsFrizzles Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Very beautiful bird. Did the older gentleman up the road from you ever find any pullets? I've been on the search for Frizzle Cochin Bantams and Cochin Bantams (another bobcat decided to go on a serial killing spree yet again), but it seems they're not very popular around here. I also went to the last chicken swap at TSC and there wasn't very many people there at all. I left with one Cuckoo Maran pullet. I'm sure it was due to the cold weather though.

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

I have been getting Flock Raiser pellets at Ranch Outlet but this is one of the stores where the feed is always molded. They are marked off of my list. :/

The price of their pellets is $17.50.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  4. jt farm

jt farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2012
    Evangeline, Louisiana
    Thanks, you just saved me a trip.

5. AprilsFrizzles

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    This post was supposed to be attached to Kuntrygirls photo of what looked like white peacocks lol

6. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

No, the guy never found anything yet. I'm still looking for pullets for him. I didn't go the chicken swap. Glad you found something.

7. AprilsFrizzles

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    If i happen to come across anything I will let you know. [​IMG]I'll be on the look out!

8. Celie

Celie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2012
    Tickfaw, Louisiana
    Woaw, Girl, When do you have any time to enjoy your flocks and herds? You have to stop and smell the manure, for a while while you still can. Life is short (and this is only a test)!!! [​IMG] ![​IMG]

9. Celie

Celie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2012
    Tickfaw, Louisiana
    How much picten? If you don't mind my asking![​IMG]

10. PrimroseMom1

PrimroseMom1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thank you so much. If we can get a few friends to vote and a couple to vote daily, I think Primrose will be the first chicken to represent The Advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness. Power to the chickens! Primrose says "Eat Mor Bef."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by