"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sassymygirl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

Good morning. And howdy doody to you. I'm so happy it's Friday. Truck is in the shop getting a front end alignment, rotating tires and fixing a squealing belt. I guess I shoulda got a tune up too? :smack Maybe next time.

Have a great day ya'll!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. catdaddyfro

catdaddyfro Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    Yeah I'm sure you'll have to save up some for the tune-up after they get thru with all that other stuff huh? I know how expensive it is as I do it for a living I just wished I could get what the big time shops charge for the labor. I'm putting an engine in a mini van right now and its about to make me loose what's left of my religion and making me think of other occupational opportunities at the moment too LOL

oh well when I get done with it, it will all be good and I can start up another maybe even "worser" project right? right. LOL

Jeff

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  3. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

:yuckyuck

:gig

And in addition to that, my air is going out and I know I need a new compressor. I called to get an estimate and they told me $1,100.00. :th Thank goodness for the cool weather cause my heater works PERFECT! :gig

I wish I was a mechanic. :/

4. catdaddyfro

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    Yes A/C work is expensive and they got you by the yen yang too if you want to have cold air, that is. LOL

Yeah the heater is a good thing now and I guess in the meantime on those warmer days (like La. has in the winter) you will have to rely on the ol' 2-55 unit huh?= both widows rolled down running 55 MPH . [​IMG]

Jeff

5. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

LOL @ ol' 2-55 unit - both widows rolled down running 55 MPH :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

That is too funny. That made my day. Thanks for the laugh. LOL :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

6. catdaddyfro

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    You're quite welcome.[​IMG]

that's what I'm here for; enlightenment and "brightenment", LOL Sometimes I'm better at the "brightenment"part than the enlightenment part though. [​IMG]

Good day all I'm going to crawl back under my rock (um MIni-van) and have prayer services and probly a few cuss fits too. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jeff

7. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

LOL @ cuss fit. :lau Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frow

Give us a report later on your day.

8. chickenbelle

chickenbelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2012
    Vernon Parish, La
    Good Friday Morning! Glad to know there are several chicken people who live near me. I'm in Anacoco. My hubby and I just began our flock Labor Day weekend. Been lots of fun so far.

9. AprilsFrizzles

AprilsFrizzles Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    [​IMG]What she said haha[​IMG]

10. mzstre

mzstre Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2011
    near Baton Rouge, LA
    Lots of posts since I was on last night! Happy Friday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by