"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sassymygirl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

LOL @ people have never seen a ham before. :lau
    LOL @ fight was going to break out in the meat department.

Sounds like the games have begun !!!!!!!!!!! :weee

I can't wait until it's Wal Mart Black Friday Day.!!!!!!:celebrate Oh, I I love the pushing and shoving! NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

All I want are the towels, sheets and hand mixer that will be on sale. Can I please get that and leave peacefully from Wal Mart? :hit

2. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

:yuckyuck

:lau

They should make Black Friday an Olympic Sport. :p

3. AprilsFrizzles

AprilsFrizzles Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Girl you know them people are going to be fighting over the towels and sheets haha

4. AprilsFrizzles

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    You ain't lying. I went one year to do the shopping from midnight on and I said never again. I felt like I had a hangover from lack of sleep haha [​IMG]

5. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

LOL @ April.

That's why I have a plan. I plan on wearing my steal toe work boots and my soiled chicken yard clothes from the night before, so I can smell like chicken poo. Perhaps when they see me and smell me, they will run away from me and I can take what I need. Think that will work? :lau And I can't forget to place a few chicken feathers in my hair so that it will look like I just crawled from out of the chicken house. :lau :lau

6. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

Well this year WalMart will start the "Games" at 8:00 PM. I"m anxious to see the crowd. I will take pics and post for ya'll to see. :lau

7. AprilsFrizzles

Apr 3, 2012
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I don't know if the people would even slow down enough to notice the feathers in your hair, but that's where the steel toes will come in handy [​IMG] haha Wow they're starting at 8pm this year. Yes, post pictures of the great Black Friday Olympics for us all to enjoy [​IMG]

8. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I have two words for you:

SHOP ONLINE! [​IMG]

They should make Black Friday an Olympic Sport. [​IMG]

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

That's why I have a plan. I plan on wearing my steal toe work boots and my soiled chicken yard clothes from the night before, so I can smell like chicken poo. Perhaps when they see me and smell me, they will run away from me and I can take what I need. Think that will work? [​IMG] And I can't forget to place a few chicken feathers in my hair so that it will look like I just crawled from out of the chicken house. [​IMG][​IMG]

A good plan -- but -- see my first sentence! [​IMG]

9. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Seriously -- I wanted to get some smoked pork hocks to do a crockpot of beans with & that section was right next to the hams...... crowd was so thick that I finally gave up & went on to pick up some other things I needed & circled back around to get the hocks!

Added a final egg to my 'bator this morning -- fully loaded w/24 eggs now. And I already told Jim, this time -- extra roos WILL BE PROCESSED & EATEN. I mean that. Really. [​IMG]

10. PrimroseMom1

PrimroseMom1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    X2. I did the deals one year, and I need to save money since I don't have money to spare, but, wow, unless you love the chase, or being chased, it's not worth it. I spilled water on my computer this week. It's d-e-a-d. I shopped Walmart on line and got a great deal on a new laptop. Super cheap with the features I wanted. Of course, I haven't gotten it yet, but free shipping and Walmart has a great return policy. This wasn't exactly the time of year for me to spend money on myself for a computer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by