"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I'm interested in getting some crested cream legbars. Does anyone know of someone who has them?

Are you looking for eggs, chicks or juvies? I'll keep an eye out. I just set some eggs Saturday. I may end up with a few extras.

I had a single sebbie hatch today. I guess I'll need to get it a friend so it won't be lonely. The color of this lil one was unexpected!

Anyone going to Covington swap this weekend? It's going to my first for Covington. Hopefully i'll find some nice silkies :) If I know whats good for me i'll stay away before I come home with more fluff but what's the fun it that
jumpy.gif

It'll be my 1st one but I am only going to pick up some lovely blue Wheatons - NOT to come home with 100 chicks! Oh my goodness I'm done for- I have very lil chicken will power o_o

Anyone going to Covington swap this weekend? It's going to my first for Covington. Hopefully i'll find some nice silkies :) If I know whats good for me i'll stay away before I come home with more fluff but what's the fun it that :jumpy

Anyone going to Covington swap this weekend? It's going to my first for Covington. Hopefully i'll find some nice silkies :) If I know whats good for me i'll stay away before I come home with more fluff but what's the fun it that
jumpy.gif

I may be going: I usually go, but am not 100% sure yet. I know Mary Daniels sells some gorgeous silkies, but she won't be at the one this Sunday. She said she'll be at the new one we are putting on at the fairgrounds in Covington on the 23rd though!

Are you looking for eggs, chicks or juvies? I'll keep an eye out. I just set some eggs Saturday. I may end up with a few extras.

I had a single sebbie hatch today. I guess I'll need to get it a friend so it won't be lonely. The color of this lil one was unexpected!
You got a saddleback! Congrats! I didn't hatch a single Sebbie this year
hit.gif

For those of you who have a problem with flies, you may already have something in place to deal with those pesky flies. If not, you may want to try using the Raid Fly Ribbons. They are $1.12 at WalMart. I found a coupon for $1.00 off any Raid product, so I was able to get a 4 pack for $0.12. They are GREAT !!! I checked the glue ribbons on yesterday and it was FULL of flies. :ya So, it does work. I am going back to get more. Just make sure that you place it out of the way from the animals. If not, your birds will be walking around with a train of fly ribbon glued to their wing. Ask me how I know. :oops: But then again, it wasn't my fault because the turkey flew INTO the fly ribbon.

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2013/06/03/raid-coupon-bug-killer-as-low-as-1-59-at-walgreens/

For those who have small ruminants, sheep\goats, beware of possible pink eye that they can get from those nasty flies that fly and land around their eyes. Someone that I know had a goat that got pink eye from the summer flies and they failed to treat it and the goat ended up blind. A $12.00 tube of Terramycin would have prevented the blindness. :smack

Back
Top Bottom