"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I have 6 now they or so funny I sit & watch them play. They or just like human kids playing. I do feed goat feed to mine twice a day. And I just reada book called Goat raising for Dummies lol yes I went there. If you have a billy & don't want to breed, you might want to band him from what I hear & read they make a stink.

I checked them out once bec I was interested in having a couple. I smelled something strong and not good. The farmer said the females didn't smell. I buried my face in the back of the female. No ordor. I looked at the billy and didn't have to bury my face to know the ordor was from the billy. The farmer said the bully's pee their legs to attract the females. JS

Thanks!

That is what I am hoping for, no POOP in the water. As well as less waste.

The large buckets that I got already have the nipples installed, so I will only have to figure out the small ones for brooders. Do they really not leak or did either of you have to use silicone to seal it?

And yes, I forked over full price
hit.gif
But I really think if I can get them to catch on it will be much better for their health.
Sometimes with the time and aggravation, it's money well spent!! I would have bought them in a heartbeat!! I got a package of four nipples at TSC, but haven't done anything with them yet.

Doyline is near bossier city. I have 10 Rhode Island reds and have no idea what I'm doing. I inherited them from my neighbor who just moved to Mo. I told her I would take care of them.
wee.gif
Baptism by fire!!!
celebrate.gif
First, take a deep breath. I have had chickens exactly 1 year TOMORROW!!!! It has been such a wonderful experience. They entire family has fallen in love. Wellll, my husband is amused by the chickens and how we respond to them. He also laughs when my 8 year old goes running around the barn with the treat container and there are 13 chickens running behind him.

Any questions, just ask. There are some really knowledgeable people on this thread. So, jump right in.

Good morning Peeps. I hope that everyone had a great day yesterday and will have a great day today.

My "What happened" moment happened yesterday when I was checking my surveillance cameras before going to be and I noticed that the position of one of the cameras on the back side of the house had been moved. After rewinding the tape to see what happened, I was shocked at what I saw next. The pictures tell it all.
hmm.png

Going............

Going................

Gone.................... BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SILLY WILLY duck flew into the camera. After she flew into it, I noticed that the view of the position changed.

So this is the sorta foolishness that goes on when I'm at work.

Why me?
idunno.gif
th.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
Party at Kuntry's!!! Let's take out the camera!!

Good morning Peeps. I hope that everyone had a great day yesterday and will have a great day today. My "What happened" moment happened yesterday when I was checking my surveillance cameras before going to be and I noticed that the position of one of the cameras on the back side of the house had been moved. After rewinding the tape to see what happened, I was shocked at what I saw next. The pictures tell it all. :/ Going............ Going................ Gone.................... BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SILLY WILLY duck flew into the camera. After she flew into it, I noticed that the view of the position changed. So this is the sorta foolishness that goes on when I'm at work. Why me? :idunno
:th :yuckyuck :lau Party at Kuntry's!!! Let's take out the camera!!
:yuckyuck :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

Good morning Peeps. I hope that everyone had a great day yesterday and will have a great day today.

My "What happened" moment happened yesterday when I was checking my surveillance cameras before going to be and I noticed that the position of one of the cameras on the back side of the house had been moved. After rewinding the tape to see what happened, I was shocked at what I saw next. The pictures tell it all.
hmm.png

Going............

Going................

Gone.................... BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SILLY WILLY duck flew into the camera. After she flew into it, I noticed that the view of the position changed.

Why me?
idunno.gif

Apparently they resent your spying on them!
lau.gif

Good morning Peeps. I hope that everyone had a great day yesterday and will have a great day today. My "What happened" moment happened yesterday when I was checking my surveillance cameras before going to be and I noticed that the position of one of the cameras on the back side of the house had been moved. After rewinding the tape to see what happened, I was shocked at what I saw next. The pictures tell it all. :/ Going............ Going................ Gone.................... BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SILLY WILLY duck flew into the camera. After she flew into it, I noticed that the view of the position changed. So this is the sorta foolishness that goes on when I'm at work. Why me? :idunno
Apparently they resent your spying on them! :lau
I guess they found the secret camera. SHUCKS !!! :/

hmm.png

Going............

Going................

Why me?
idunno.gif
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Back
Top Bottom