"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

That would be great!!! :weee

I can send you several envelopes with a stamp on each envelope and my name and address already filled out and all you have to do is put the coupons in the envelope and mail them when you get a chance. Is that ok? If so, can you PM me your address and I can get the envelopes out tomorrow. I do appreciate that.

Kuntrygirl, I have Red Plum in my hand and I know I get Smart Source sometimes. You are welcome to it.

That would be great!!! :weee

I can send you several envelopes with a stamp on each envelope and my name and address already filled out and all you have to do is put the coupons in the envelope and mail them when you get a chance. Is that ok? If so, can you PM me your address and I can get the envelopes out tomorrow. I do appreciate that.

Kuntrygirl, I have Red Plum in my hand and I know I get Smart Source sometimes. You are welcome to it.

Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! OH!!!! Whichever coupons you plan on throwing away, can you please keep them for me? I can also send you several envelopes with stamps and my address so that you can mail them to me . I would appreciate that. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!! And I still have your mailing address. ;)

I LOVE THE FLYING PARTY AT KUNTRY"S house!!! LOVE that you shared it with us!

I dont even know what RED PLUM is... smart source I do sometimes get. PM sent

So, sorry about your troubles with Lucy.. hope it helps!

Last edited:
Happy Wednesday chicken folks!

I did something yesterday that is not the norm for me. I asked someone for something on a trash pile at their curb
hide.gif
I had spotted these the day before, but I wasn't going to just stand in front of their house and pull them out of their brush pile. Yesterday I saw the guy out mowing and he was happy to put them into the back of my van for me
big_smile.png
My first thought was to paint them with outdoor paint and put them in our new chicken house. But I am also considering just refinishing them. They are so sturdy and cute little baby chairs! The guy wanted to refinish them but his wife was just "not into it" I think he was trying to keep the peace by throwing them out and was happy they had a new home that wasn't the trash. They are just a little dirty, not bad at all.

Score! Lol I have 2 of these wood baby chairs :) and have no idea what to do with them. Was going to send one with a gnome to my mom up north for mothers day, those 2 you have there look like they're in great shape!
Happy Wednesday chicken folks! I did something yesterday that is not the norm for me. I asked someone for something on a trash pile at their curb :oops: I had spotted these the day before, but I wasn't going to just stand in front of their house and pull them out of their brush pile. Yesterday I saw the guy out mowing and he was happy to put them into the back of my van for me :D My first thought was to paint them with outdoor paint and put them in our new chicken house. But I am also considering just refinishing them. They are so sturdy and cute little baby chairs! The guy wanted to refinish them but his wife was just "not into it" I think he was trying to keep the peace by throwing them out and was happy they had a new home that wasn't the trash. They are just a little dirty, not bad at all.

These?
Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! OH!!!! Whichever coupons you plan on throwing away, can you please keep them for me? I can also send you several envelopes with stamps and my address so that you can mail them to me . I would appreciate that. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!! And I still have your mailing address. ;)

Yes!!!! Particularly the RED PLUM and Smart Source. I have access to the others in the pic. I have graduated to my next hobby of EXTREME couponing. Although I do coupon, I am in training to the EXTREME. I am doing the stock pile shopping now where I want to get 10 bottles of dish washing liquid for $0.25. :D

I would love to get those coupons!!! I can send you envelopes with stamps and whenever you get those, just put them in the mail to me please. I would appreciate it. THANK YOU!!

Happy Wednesday chicken folks! I did something yesterday that is not the norm for me. I asked someone for something on a trash pile at their curb :oops: I had spotted these the day before, but I wasn't going to just stand in front of their house and pull them out of their brush pile. Yesterday I saw the guy out mowing and he was happy to put them into the back of my van for me :D My first thought was to paint them with outdoor paint and put them in our new chicken house. But I am also considering just refinishing them. They are so sturdy and cute little baby chairs! The guy wanted to refinish them but his wife was just "not into it" I think he was trying to keep the peace by throwing them out and was happy they had a new home that wasn't the trash. They are just a little dirty, not bad at all.
YOU ARE MY HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow GREAT SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup PROUD OF YOU FOR STOPPING!!!!!! That's how you do it girl !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom