"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Twiley call me so we can set up the transfer> I have called a few times and get voicemail.
smile.png

Thats awesome for broody hatched chicks kuntrygirl
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Mike, I'm sorry. My phone is dead. I went off and left my phone charger in Texas City. I will be charging my phone again tomorrow evening. In the meantime, you can email me or send me a PM. I deleted some of my old messages so you should be able to send a PM now.

I know the topic of Fowl Pox Vaccines were mentioned!! Here's a link to one company that sells the vaccine. It's not bad at only $6.99 for 1000 doses but it has to be shipped overnight or 2nd air since it has to ship on ice!!

ETA: Link would be good huh??
hmm.png
http://www.randallburkey.com/Fowl-Pox-Vaccine-1000-Dose/productinfo/25030/

I
would be intrested to know what the shelf life is to it also!!

Last edited:
"Until then, I'm still living in a cave under a rock as far as incubators. "

Tell you what Julie - I'm crawling under that rock and joining you in the cave! I have 2 super-broodies coming from my cousin in Mississippi. I hatched eggs for him 2 years ago to start his flock. These are bantams & he watched one of them the other day steal a day old chick from another broody, add it to her four, then tuck it under her wing & carried it up the ramp into the coop because it was too small to do so by itself!

Twiley that's fascinating about the goose genetics; I could really get into that! (IF I didn't have my peas to play with instead)!

Missi your video was too cute -- I just love it when the roos start to crow. They sound like toys.

Wonder where all our new people are today? hopefully they'll be on later to catch us up.

I just left a message for the guy at the Ag Center, so trying to get some information on a place we could have the Fall Expo here in central La. Will let ya'll know what I find out when he calls me back.

Back
Top Bottom