"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

To me she looks more like a Rock too. Also, I wouldn't use spur-nubs to tell! Some of my girls popped out spur nubs before my boys!

I came back from a little vacation yesterday and started to look closer and the "pullet" looks like she has red earlobes which would make her a white rock. Hoping that means my possible roo is a leghorn pullet. I'm going to try and get better pictures this afternoon. Thanks for all the help here fam!

I came back from a little vacation yesterday and started to look closer and the "pullet" looks like she has red earlobes which would make her a white rock. Hoping that means my possible roo is a leghorn pullet. I'm going to try and get better pictures this afternoon. Thanks for all the help here fam!

you’re welcome. I loved my WR they laid very frequently and were very docile. Good luck !

Well heck. I just found this page. Didn't know there was a Louisiana page. I'm TJ, I live in Zachary. I have 13 chickens and a hawk problem...

Hey there TJ. Welcome! My last flock was able to free range and I was always nervous of hawks. My current flock isn't able to free range and I do not miss worrying about them all the time. Best bet is to make sure you have plenty of hiding places for your chickens to hide. Also, do you keep a rooster? I know roosters make great guard birds.

Well heck. I just found this page. Didn't know there was a Louisiana page. I'm TJ, I live in Zachary. I have 13 chickens and a hawk problem...
Hi TJ this thread doesn’t get used as much as it used to. Idk if people just stopped using BYC or what but this thread used to have lots of reply’s every day- not so much any more.

Hi TJ this thread doesn’t get used as much as it used to. Idk if people just stopped using BYC or what but this thread used to have lots of reply’s every day- not so much any more.

I personally know of 3 who have stopped using the site and that one of those doesnt have any chickens anymore :hit (mrs Pam)she was a great breeder and when she got out it broke my heart. Another (lakones)who doesnt have time is also selling off her flock :hit

Back
Top Bottom