"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

mixedUPturk

Loves Hatching
May 28, 2015
South LA
How much per jar? The guys at work go nuts for those things. Most like mildly spicy but 2 guys go for the hot ones. The Zachary Fruit Market sometimes carries the quail eggs.
If you could help me by selling a couple jars to them it would be very much appreciated! i ask 8$ per pint (and when i have them 5$ per half pint.)

My recipe is not made to be super hot. It should be very deep cajun flavor 💪 with a little heat(steeped normally 1 month.) If it is steeped for a good while (3-6 months) it will become a good medium hot. I am working on a new recipe for this time, i got it from Mr Robby, tis a Hot one. Half vinager, half Tabasco sauce :th with his special seasoning blend

mixedUPturk

Loves Hatching
May 28, 2015
South LA
Finally finished peeling All the eggs and got the first 11 jars sealed :yesss: they look pretty! Tumro ill share pics when im thru with them all.

alwaystj9

Small goats & big chickens + 1 old horse
Premium member
Aug 20, 2019
SE Louisiana
Okay for Lent, then...
Do you want me to get them now, or wait...?
Either is okay with me. I can put them in the kitchen at work with a sign, "Do Not Open until AFTER Mardi Gras".
Then we can set up a betting pool on when the first jar is broached.

mixedUPturk

Loves Hatching
May 28, 2015
South LA
Okay for Lent, then...
Do you want me to get them now, or wait...?
Either is okay with me. I can put them in the kitchen at work with a sign, "Do Not Open until AFTER Mardi Gras".
Then we can set up a betting pool on when the first jar is broached.
Thats so funny! I think you should Def get them now and do that! I will have two of the red jars for you with 4 of the normal cajun thing.

I have to go to Zachary soon so please PM me what times and days youd be available 🙂

Top Bottom