"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

How much per jar? The guys at work go nuts for those things. Most like mildly spicy but 2 guys go for the hot ones. The Zachary Fruit Market sometimes carries the quail eggs.

If you could help me by selling a couple jars to them it would be very much appreciated! i ask 8$ per pint (and when i have them 5$ per half pint.)

My recipe is not made to be super hot. It should be very deep cajun flavor 💪 with a little heat(steeped normally 1 month.) If it is steeped for a good while (3-6 months) it will become a good medium hot. I am working on a new recipe for this time, i got it from Mr Robby, tis a Hot one. Half vinager, half Tabasco sauce :th with his special seasoning blend

I finished the eggs :clap

23 1/2 pints

20200124_190538.jpg

Okay for Lent, then...
Do you want me to get them now, or wait...?
Either is okay with me. I can put them in the kitchen at work with a sign, "Do Not Open until AFTER Mardi Gras".
Then we can set up a betting pool on when the first jar is broached.

Okay for Lent, then...
Do you want me to get them now, or wait...?
Either is okay with me. I can put them in the kitchen at work with a sign, "Do Not Open until AFTER Mardi Gras".
Then we can set up a betting pool on when the first jar is broached.

Thats so funny! I think you should Def get them now and do that! I will have two of the red jars for you with 4 of the normal cajun thing.

I have to go to Zachary soon so please PM me what times and days youd be available 🙂

Back
Top Bottom