"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I wish I would have been on when everyone else was. So good to see everyone back on this thread. I have missed y'all!!! Especially you snarky peeps you know who you are. Now we need to get angelisi our partner in crime back too.
hide.gif
You know you miss your ovations. LMAO! Pam
"Snarky peeps"?!?!!???!!!
lau.gif
I have NO idea what you're talking about!!!
hide.gif

I didn't know about that. We looked at Mandeville High, however, I know we couldn't live in a subdivision for any length of time (horses, chickens, 3 dogs, etc). I've got 12 hens, and if we move, they're coming to! I don't want my kids to have to change schools during high school. I went to three different high schools, and it was difficult. We are going to the St. Paul's open house this Saturday. That's where my 7th grader wants to go. The things we do for our kids...lol...

This Sunday (Nov. 2) @ O'Keefs feed store (the one by court house) is having chicken trade from 8:00am to 12:00pm husband wants me to whittle down to 15 hens and 1 rooster so I will be there. St. Paul's is good my friend's child goes there

Nope no more goats, they both died, four days appart. No symptoms unroll they where dead, they had greenish yellow nose discharge. Right after really bad downpour. I suspect pneumonia.

I remember over 6 years a go now, when my husband came home with 20 chicks. I was furious! Now this is what happens when I go to the front door. I have 48 layers, 4 roosters, and still only getting a max of 10 eggs a day thanks to moult!

Back
Top Bottom