"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Has anyone here ever bought any Ameraucanas from breeders located here in Louisiana? I will be expanding my flock this year and I would like to get some ‘true’ blue egg layers.
If your still interested, we have Wheaten and Blue Wheaten. I will be selling one of our cocks and a cockerel soon. These are true Ameraucanas from a breeder farm and they meet the standards. We live in Deville.

Officially got my first egg yesterday! Pretty sure it was my Leghorn at 20 weeks. Now I just need to get my other 5 laying and I'll be eating good. Still have a white rock, barred rock, RIR, EE, and a Golden Laced Wyandotte not laying but at 20 weeks it's still a little early. I did put some lights in the run so they get 14 hours of light.

egg.jpg
egg2.jpg

Officially got my first egg yesterday! Pretty sure it was my Leghorn at 20 weeks. Now I just need to get my other 5 laying and I'll be eating good. Still have a white rock, barred rock, RIR, EE, and a Golden Laced Wyandotte not laying but at 20 weeks it's still a little early. I did put some lights in the run so they get 14 hours of light.

View attachment 2049756:woot:woot:wee:woot:woot

@mixedUPturk :frow My four girls, that I got from you, get the most compliments on their looks and are laying nice pinkish shelled eggs (regularly) Thank you again
How are you doing? How are the chickens and the family?

Awe thats fantastic! Were staying busy!!! I did the swap at Denham Springs this morning and two wks ago i also set up a fb farm page. Im mostly just glad you didnt have one pop up as a cockrel :gig guess i should be more confident in my ability to educatedly guess :p so glad to hear from you!

Hey everyone! I got baby chicks about 6 months ago and they both turned out to be roosters, trying to find them a good home! I'm located in Marrero but would be willing to drive them to their new home. They're not aggressive, I just don't have enough room to keep roosters.
Coopcake.jpg
Popcorn 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom