Love Mules?

Oh Seminole, she's beautiful.
How I wish you were closer. She'd fit right in on this farm and I've wanted a mule for ages.

She's lovely! And even if she's not gaited, I bet she's pretty smooth, coming from a TWH mare. Good luck.
smile.png

She's really pretty, I hope you can find her a home!

I like mules, I have one, but I'm probably going to put her up for sale for the same reasons as you. I'm training her to drive right now, once it warms up I'm going to clean her up for sale pics. She's a really nice mule I just can't justify keeping her around when I don't have a job for her, she's to nice a mule to hang out as pasture art.
01-12-1023.jpg

Haviris, it's a shame, I look at your mule and think oh, she's beautiful and so nice, how can you sell her, but I feel the same way about mine, and the truth is that I don't have time for both, and I really need to enjoy my mare and take her to a barn where there are places to ride. I can't board them both. Tough decisions in life.
sad.png

I have been horse crazy since I was old enough to know what a horse was. I used to think mules were, I don't know, just kinda funny looking. But a few years ago, I became the recipient of the proverbial "gift horse." Or, half-a-horse. Or maybe, a-half-of-a-half-a-horse. Whatever, here she is, (all 32 inches of her,) Betsy:

th_critters303.jpg
th_critters333.jpg
th_critters010.jpg
th_critters015.jpg

She has two miniature horses for company, but I tell her that she was first in my herd, and first in my heart.
love.gif
She has taught me to look at the world through the wise eyes of a mule, and it has made all the difference! I knew I had officially "crossed over" and become a bona-fide longear lover when I saw an ad for a mule and my first reaction was, "Now that is one good-lookin' mule!"

Seminole, I think your girl is lovely. I know it must be painful to even think of parting with her. I hope you can find her a new home where she can be loved as much as my mini mule is!

I love them. We take ours elk hunting when we get the chance. Such great animals. Why does't everyone have them?

Went and took some pics of Mabel and Parker. Mabel is about 21 and Parker is about 11. Great pair of saddle mules.
6236_100_2098.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom