Love thy neighbor...YEAH, RIGHT!

Quote:
You know, noodleroo has some excellent points there.
thumbsup.gif

You might also start trying to figure out why this lady has a problem with you so suddenly. Might just be that she's bothered by the quacking? And the dude with the off leash dog needs to be reminded of leash laws, in a very nice way, of course.

If she's bothered by the quacking, she shouldn't have moved here. We live right next to a long canal and a golf course on the other side of it, a baseball field as well. They have hundreds of ducks there. We don't have any pet mallards, we have Muscovies, and Muscovies don't quack. We do have two Pekins but they stay mostly indoors, two are severely handicapped. The duck didn't get into her yard through my yard, she got in there through HER back fence, which faces the canal.

She has a problem with us because we don't want her to let her dog poop on our front lawn and asked her not to do it anymore. She actually CARRIED the dog, placed it on our front lawn right in front of my living room window, waited for the dog to poop then pick the dog up and carry it back into her house.

Quote:
And this is when I would go out and pick up the poop and throw it back at her!!!

I would also be taking pictures of the son smoking weed and ask the police if there is anything they can do about.
Might he be a dealer also?

I don't blame you for telling her to take her dog out of your yard to poop but I've got a question......was it your fence or her fence that you cut the hole in? If it was her's I don't see that helping the neighbor relationship any.

We cut the hole in OUR fence. The fence was put up from our side, all the nails are on our side, and if we want to take the whole fence down, we can, just as long as we don't cross into her yard. When HER tree fell down and broke 4 fenceboards, it was us that had to pay to replace them.

Here we have laws and fines, but it turns into your word against your neighbors. I should have videotaped her doing this now that I think about it.
he.gif

We also have another neighbor a few houses down that started out with one cat and now there's a feral colony and 5 are pregnant AGAIN. They come into our yard, stalk out seramas even when I'm outside with them, and have killed a number of ducklings. The cats pee all over our porch and the stench is awful. We have called Animal Control, police, etc. Police told us to shoot the cats. But we ended up getting a have a heart trap and trap them, they are WILD, and one of them tore my husband up to shreds and my dog too. We bring them to the shelter. We have asked and asked for her to please spay her cats, we even got her vouchers for free spay and neuter for people over 60 and she threw it in my face.

We trapped about 30 of her cats since last year and have had to rush several ducks to the vet to be put down because those cats don't kill the poor things, they just rip their throats open or their stomach and then leave them to suffer.

We also have several kids in the neighborhood that have been killing ducks with pellet guns, bows and arrows, cutting off wings, bills, feet, etc. In fact, the head of the humane society is a friend of ours and wants to put me in front of TV cameras and have a press conference about one duck that I found that was tortured, her bill was cut off and her webs between her toes. He wanted the people to do this at MY house but I don't feel comfortable doing it from my backyard because I'll become a target.

Quote:
That line just summoned up The Revenge Song... LOVE that song.

You missed documenting this, but all it shows is her letting her pet out on her property... not really a lot you can do. But you most certainly CAN do something about a drug user smoking and then DUMPING illegal substances in your yard. Get him on tape, then call the cops... bonus points if that time he's dumb enough to throw the evidence right into your lap... no warrant needed if you volunteer to let them pick it up... but if it's on their side then it's harder.

Poo wise... she's trespassing on your property, document and prosecute. Hehe, be great if you could get a restraining order... your neighbor to testify to what she said about about you... all that violent enemies stuff.

And of course if her place is trashed, cops have no choice but report that to code enforcement.

Oh yeah, plenty of totally legal things you can do... the main one to me is the drug thing. This one seems hateful enough that she might just find it funny to call the cops and report YOU as smoking it... and be able to point right to the spot where she saw you do it... "go look officer and you'll find the drugs".... and then YOU are in deep doodie... that's one I'd straighten out quick just to cover my own tail.

hugs.gif

Quote:
I had a similar problem with a black lab...every morning the neighbor let it out, it crossed the street and took a crap under my livingroom window. I went over nicely and spot to him...he called me a liar...said his dog never left his yard. Next morning..I went back over...same thing the third morning...doggie went home yowling and covered in neon pink paint from my paintball gun. I walked over and the man said "Did you shoot my dog with paint?"I said "No because you told me your dog is never in my yard but I did shoot a dog with pink paint while it was crapping on my lawn"

Doggie problem solved....it took a days for that paint to come off. LOL

Maybe shoot the dog with paint while she is standing there...she will get the point.

Back
Top Bottom