Lowes playhouse 4x4 "My Little Playhouse" Kankakee Illinois $149!

Quote:
Hey Jordan! I know I owe you an email. I didn't forget you.
smile.png

But, you did have to rub it in that you CAN have a bigger coop than I can, didn't you?
tongue.png

lau.gif
Sorry! Im being good, Im getting rid of everyone but 10 pullets! Ummm...Well I know you didnt forget me! Who can?
tongue.png
I must say, I can have a bigger one, but Im sure it wont be as amazing as yours. Its just too cool.

If I thought I could, I would try to get another one. $99 + the shipping is incredible.
We have not put ours together yet. My only problem is I keep seeing great setups that include a similar style house. It makes it hard to decide.
Could anyone post some pics of the floor they build? I have some general ideas, but would love to see some.

Quote:
No, sorry - I just spoke to a woman manning the phones after wandering around the voicemail menu haze for a few minutes. I think I chose "compliments or complaints" about Lowes' customer service in the menu, if that helps. I was complaining about the difference in pricing.

jody

I went into my local Lowe's on Sunday with a printoff of the Champaign,IL price and they never questioned the price match. The service person called the manager and he signed off on it . I was really surprised it went so smooth. Now to try and get a floor made.

Joanne

I wish I was haveing the luck that alot of the other members have had. When I went to my locall Lowes with a print out and tryed to get them to price match. they said sorry, if you want it at that price drive to Ill. I called customer service, and was told sorry. so now im waiting on a call from senior management. well see but this sure doesnt look promiseing..........

Back
Top Bottom