Lunas day out! *Now with videos post #14!*

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
I took my little 9 week old Luna on a walk today shes getting more used to the harness and walking on a leash!

Heres Luna and Tumbleweed the bun before the outing!
lunaandtumbler-1.jpg

Luna is always got her tail waggin!
Lunabug.jpg

Lunaswalk.jpg

Heres Luna checking out a feed can in the yard
Lunaandacan.jpg

What!! who says you can't bribe your kids with food!! (I was holding a munchie above her head)
Luna2-1.jpg

She thought I was eating her munchies...
Lunacomes.jpg

Silly Luna thats a baby duck bath not a pig bath!!
Lunacoolingoff.jpg

We pigs like to root a bit!
Lunainthegrass.jpg

Luna scooting around in the grass LOL!

Lunasharness2.jpg

Luna is all tired out from playing in the yard! Gosh she ran circles around me for ages! (I have videos for later!)
Lunasrelaxing.jpg

lunaandrabbit.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you realize that anyone who has a pet pig will never be able to eat pork again.
hide.gif
It was the one pet that I was never allowed to have. My parents were aware of how smart and personable pigs are.

Actually Luna should never get over 40 pounds shes alot like having a puppy
big_smile.png
with a heck of a personality and smart as a whip! LOL I have few mini pet pigs and raise them and still raise meat hogs and eat pork! Having a big hog is different and you have to be careful around them because they are so large and you can't just play with them like the tiny miniature pigs it helps me be able to still be able to do both because I never devloped the same feelings and bonds for the hogs that can get up to 800 pounds like I have for the little ones I bottle fed and raised that like to eat pancakes and drink milk from a glass for breakfast! (Lunas breakfast this morning!) LOL want to know what happens when you "Give a pig a pancake!?"

Back
Top Bottom