Lupus nephritis

During exams she had a minor flare up, but her doctors got things under control rapidly. What a difference a year makes. After exams she has A's and B's in all courses - one incomplete due to a misunderstanding. She has until mid Jan. to make up the work. Princess asked her what she thought was making the difference, and she feels it is the change in medications. It is so very good to see her smiling again. :love

During exams she had a minor flare up, but her doctors got things under control rapidly. What a difference a year makes. After exams she has A's and B's in all courses - one incomplete due to a misunderstanding. She has until mid Jan. to make up the work. Princess asked her what she thought was making the difference, and she feels it is the change in medications. It is so very good to see her smiling again. :love

Good news Sour!

The good news continues. Jen remains in remission, and they are even reducing some of her medications - that always makes me a bit nervous, but ------- The Princess talked to her tonight, and she got a 4.0 for her last semester. This is the kid who was asked to leave school 4 semesters ago because of failing grades. It is so good to see her happy and succeeding.

The good news continues. Jen remains in remission, and they are even reducing some of her medications - that always makes me a bit nervous, but ------- The Princess talked to her tonight, and she got a 4.0 for her last semester. This is the kid who was asked to leave school 4 semesters ago because of failing grades. It is so good to see her happy and succeeding.

Awesome to hear your g-daughter is doing so well in school Sour! And even better to hear she remains in remission!

Hi Sour. Have not read this whole thread, in fact I just found it. In your OP you said you needed a miracle. That was in 2012. I jumped from that post to this page to see how things are going. I know nothing of this disease or of your family's journey, yet. It will take me many nights to catch up. But I am going to say this. I think you have your miracle, and her name is Jen! So glad to hear good news concerning her health and her grades. Now I can go back and read the in-between! May the God of miracles continue to bless you and yours! 🦋🦋

Jenny and Catherine have been here since Wed. Catherine is 'quarantining' here so that she can return to Syracuse in two weeks. How long 'in class' college will happen - :idunno. Because of Catherine's isolation we were unable to have a visit with the cousins, and Jen is getting antsy. She ran dogs with me, and yesterday while the Princess and I were shed shopping she went fishing. Life here is a bit more boring here than she anticipated so she is about to head for home. We had a fun visit, and she and I had a great talk down at the club. :love So far she remains in remission and plans on returning to college in 3 weeks. :fl Everything is so uncertain --- makes me nuts.

Jenny and Catherine have been here since Wed. Catherine is 'quarantining' here so that she can return to Syracuse in two weeks. How long 'in class' college will happen - :idunno. Because of Catherine's isolation we were unable to have a visit with the cousins, and Jen is getting antsy. She ran dogs with me, and yesterday while the Princess and I were shed shopping she went fishing. Life here is a bit more boring here than she anticipated so she is about to head for home. We had a fun visit, and she and I had a great talk down at the club. :love So far she remains in remission and plans on returning to college in 3 weeks. :fl Everything is so uncertain --- makes me nuts.

Glad you had a good visit with your g-daughter Sour! Will her college be open for live classes or is everything online now?

Back
Top Bottom