M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Hey everyone! After ten long years in Alaska, I'm finally back in the deep South (Hernando, MS, outside of Memphis,) and looking to get back into chickens for my parents' little homestead here. What does everyone have down here? Anyone want to trade some birds for farm labor? (Still looking for a new job, and the cash flow that goes with it!)

Attachments

• IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2973.JPG
    IMG_2973.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 1
I am in Columbus. Just got 12 Polish chicks, 6 white crested and 6 Golden’s. Had oneof the Golden’s picking at all the whites eyes so separated all of by color. They all are quiet and seem to be happy finally. 3 hours of distressed chick racket before that. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start anew thread and I am not computer illiterate lol. Oh I have 6 buff orpingtons, 2 white laces Wyandotte and two Americana Roos that are going to their new home today. All of them were bought this year

I am in Columbus. Just got 12 Polish chicks, 6 white crested and 6 Golden’s. Had oneof the Golden’s picking at all the whites eyes so separated all of by color. They all are quiet and seem to be happy finally. 3 hours of distressed chick racket before that. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start anew thread and I am not computer illiterate lol. Oh I have 6 buff orpingtons, 2 white laces Wyandotte and two Americana Roos that are going to their new home today. All of them were bought this year
Wow you have a lot going on
There are many forums you will find helpful on here with your variety of babies
Try searching the forum or topic you are interested in and create thread

Back
Top Bottom