Made an important, life-changing decision

I decided to conceive in 2006........still no baby......one very short pregnancy and then nothing.......but good luck, children are wonderful

Quote:
hugs.gif

Good Luck to you both. We tried for the required year before going to a reproductive endocrinologist. We got pregnant on our first IUI with clomid. She said at 31 I was one of her youngest patients. I highly recommend that anyone that has been trying for a year go to a reproductive endocrinologist. Insurance only covered the testing to find out why I was infertile.

Awww, thats wonderful news!! There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman! Except for a newborn baby, of course! My only bit of advice (from a mom of 5, but 8 between my hubby and I ) Do everything fun you want to do, NOW!! Go on dates, go hiking, enjoy silence, enjoy LOUD, enjoy your time alone. Everything is going to change, but it will be all for the better!! Congrats!

Quote:
I'm sorry that you're having trouble. One of my nephews and his wife have been trying for a long time too with no luck. My daughter in law works in a fertility clinic and she sees how many women infertility affects.

Quote:
Wonderful advice! We're already aware we'll have issues, and have been working with a reproductive endocrinologist. It was on her recommendation that we're moving our plans up a few years. I'm eating somewhat low carb, regularly exercising, and striving to keep my stress levels low, and with her guidance I will soon be going off the birth control I've been on for 14 years. She thinks we should give it six months max before turning to other methods. IUI and IVF sounds too invasive for me, personally, but I am willing to try pills to a certain extent. I kinda feel like if it's not meant to be, then it's not. But I'd like to give my body the best chance it has to do its thing! I've known from an early age that conceiving would be difficult (actually, back then they told me it was out of the question), so I came to accept adoption as the way I would go, but my husband feels very strongly about the whole passing his lineage thing, so we're giving it a go
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom