Made an important, life-changing decision

I had my son when I was 27 and I had my twins when I was 30. They are all products of Clomid and it is not that expensive. Beware the 10% chance of multiples
gig.gif
. I am glad I waited until I was older to start having babies. However due to medical conditions, I had to use medication to conceive. And even though we only wanted 2 children, I would not change having 3 for the world. Good luck to you.

I probably could have conceived on clomid alone, but was never given the chance to try that. I have thyroid issues and I had my estrogen pulled on the day I was ovulating and it was only 58 (should have been 150+) So basically although I was ovulating I was not ovulating ripe eggs. Clomid definitely ripened the eggs. It was less than $15 too. IUI wasn't that bad to me. It was similar to an HSG that I had done to make sure my tubes were open. They just insert a cathetor into your cervix. It mainly helps if there is an issue on the mans part. After washing they want to see at least 12 Million sperm for an IUI. My hubby had 106 million after the wash. If my body doesn't start ovulating normally after this babe I'll be trying clomid alone to conceive the next one.

Clomid is what my ER wants me to go on right away, but I really would like to try naturally - hence the 6 months max time frame she's chosen. I'd like to prove her wrong and do it on my own
smile.png

I believe Clomid works on your pituitary gland, so unless you had a hormone imbalance, it wouldn't improve your fertility.

IUI is what Kate Gosselin used both times. I definitely do NOT want a situation like that!
ep.gif

Even Clomid increases your chance of multiples
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom