Here is my prototype I finished today. It is intended for an American Buff goose. This is the front (part that goes under goose's belly). It's hard to tell from the photo, but the two straps are sewn to the front, forming a half loop. The goose's head will go through this loop. The adjustable straps came from an old bra I haven't worn in years. Here is a side view. I went with an open tail design so the goose can reach her oil gland. The pouch at the end is to catch all the poo. It fastens directly across the goose's back with bra hooks. The strap that runs the length of the goose's back was made with the other bra strap and fastens with a button. I decided to use a coat button since that's what I had on hand. It was my first time using the button hole feature on my brother sewing machine. It's not pretty but it works great! Back view closed. Fastened securely vertically with button and horizontally with bra hooks. Back view open. I sewed a liner into the poo catcher to hopefully reduce/avoid leaky messes. I also sewed a piece of elastic to help make it more of a pouch. If I get a few days use out of it, I'll be a happy camper. I am going to use disposable diapers cut in half as inserts. Now, all I need is a model. I can hardly wait!