Magical mystery hatch along

Good morning we had a busy night. We found 5 more hatched. Yes, Rascal has come in to the world along with 1,5,6,7 ,8 . We still have one trying to hatch. Stay turn. Ducky may be candled again when we move the hatched ones over. Thanks for all the support from you all... did i share that we have 8 marans eggs in Mr roo incubator? And 3 here waiting to go in this incubator. But this incubator will be scrubed first. The Marans eggs in this picture are goners. Just havnt removed them yet.
1000041803.jpg

Good morning we had a busy night. We found 5 more hatched. Yes, Rascal has come in to the world along with 1,5,6,7 ,8 . We still have one trying to hatch. Stay turn. Ducky may be candled again when we move the hatched ones over. Thanks for all the support from you all... did i share that we have 8 marans eggs in Mr roo incubator? And 3 here waiting to go in this incubator. But this incubator will be scrubed first. The Marans eggs in this picture are goners. Just havnt removed them yet. View attachment 3762996
Iā€™d entirely forgotten about Mr. Roo! Sounds like he did his job šŸ™‚

Good morning we had a busy night. We found 5 more hatched. Yes, Rascal has come in to the world along with 1,5,6,7 ,8 . We still have one trying to hatch. Stay turn. Ducky may be candled again when we move the hatched ones over. Thanks for all the support from you all... did i share that we have 8 marans eggs in Mr roo incubator? And 3 here waiting to go in this incubator. But this incubator will be scrubed first. The Marans eggs in this picture are goners. Just havnt removed them yet. View attachment 3762996
:frow Hello new chickies!! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom