Pics
View attachment 1732819

So I got 4 new females. One buff-white in the back, the white with black spots on head, and the 2 grey ones. I threw my existing 2 ladies in (black one and all white one). They’re locked up safe in a shed and I’ve even gotten eggs, lol!

I’m getting some lavender and blue and solid black/chocolate ducklings in about a month. Straight run ducklings but will pick the ones I like best and extra boys will get sold or to the butcher.

Hey, that's so cool! :thumbsup You got your new Muscovy hens! :ya YAY! :clap I am so happy for you! :yesss: I can't wait to see pics of your ducklings when you get them, especially the Lavender ones! :) Maybe in a month in a half or so I will have ducklings to post pics of. :jumpy I am getting duck eggs now, just waiting for the hens to go broody! :D
I sure can't wait! :gig

Have fun with your new Muscovy ducks! :wee

Oh these boys have gots to go... at least like 3/4 of them.

Let’s just say nothing consensual is going on in the duck frat house and it’s pretty rough...

Don’t know what will be getting with the ducklings but hope my straight run ratios for this next batch are better.... 20:1 odds of male to female is awful!

Will be calling up the butcher tomorrow to see when can get them in for a date because no one wants to buy them! Except maybe as meat....

4DB37BBF-62E4-4832-ABAE-8A01CFE8195B.jpeg
77CD53B5-0C39-477F-8B8C-B431F210F388.jpeg
80C1DF0A-8484-4FEB-ADA0-C5E95D929533.jpeg
A certain young lady looked awfully pretty today!

Back
Top Bottom