Mahonri's 2nd Annual BYC EASTER HATCH. Post pics of your chicks!

SGC at around 100 degrees it is going to take 21 days to get a roasted tater! Way too long for my taste!
lau.gif

Mornin Mahonri!
frow.gif

Getting excited to set eggs. I am going to wait until Saturday to try and see anything in the turkey eggs. Trying to keep out of the bator as much as possible.
wink.png
Keeping
fl.gif
for you aussieheelr!
Linda, I hope you are feeling better today.
hugs.gif

Steve glad to hear that you and your bator finally met up!
wink.png

Daisychick, don't forget the bunny chick countdown!
gig.gif

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be nice here. Hoping we are done with the "winter storm warnings". Six months is long enough for me!

That's not what I wanted to see. Today is day 5 on my duck eggs, I candled all 41 and only 1 had good veining. 5 or so had small veins and the rest looked clear. Hopefully it's too early and they will still develop. I know for my first small test hatch, I saw good veining on all 6 eggs at this time.

It is time for the daily countdown!!
2 more days !

bun.gif
jumpy.gif

Good morning everyone! Go gather those eggs or stalk the mailman which ever you have to do, but it's time to get all your eggs in one basket.
lau.gif

Only 2 more days to collect eggs for the hatch! Got my Iowa Blues coming homefully today, got 3 dozen sitting in the egg room resting (1 shipped, 2 homelaid).

Got the bators warming up.

D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
The set is coming, the set is coming!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Gotta get it done....gotta check for eggs...oooooooooo.....

Quote:
You got to the punchline before I could.
wink.png
Very cute pics.

We should have at least one punchline-related contest this hatch.

Quote:
Very happy you got it! YEAH!!! So I have to know. Was it actually on the truck?

Yes, it was on te truck. The regular route driver was back; the problem had been a substitute driver that simply did not know the territory. I figured in this day and age, they have GPS systems storing information from their own past deliveries, plus the commercially available information................................. evidently not.

yotetrapper; I've lost track of how many dozen hatching eggs the neighbor has bought from me.............................. but yesterday, when I delivered his last three dozen, he reported to me that only 6 eggs have failed to develope so far. The bulk of his eggs are from my Speckled Sussex under a splash Ameraucana; but with instructions to include up to 1/3 from the Ameraucana and EE under the dark Cornish.

Back
Top Bottom