Maine chicken swaps 2010

Quote:
let me look back and see if it's on any of the threads. I normally found it list in uncle henrys and posted them here..

here is what I found from an old post, maybe the phone number will help you but it may nto be current.
may 15th 8-12noon rain date is 5/22.
MPG located at 12 Grange Street Houlton Maine
free to sell
for more info 207-538-0244
(found in uncle henry's)

Last edited:
HOPPY, any word on the rooster status? Have you found one of yours yet? Any fertilized eggs from other BYC members?

Sorry Hoppy....I have a white leghorn hen named Floppy. I respectfully apologise for using the wrong name.

Last edited:
Quote:
it is all in the works. I have someone who will be saving eggs for me from my spring chicks and I have someone that thinks they may have an extra rooster of mine from the spring (still waiting on varification and photos). and there is someone that has an unrelated bird if all that falls through but still waiting on pictures of that bird as well. I'm at a stand still waiting for these things to happen. so I'm still sort of looking but tenatively based on all these others. can you help?

that's ok, sometimes I feel floppy...
lau.gif

I keep adding this, but I have a fella in McFalls that is looking for "9 month old" pullets, either started laying or a bit younger.

If anyone has any, email me or send me a message. Thank you.

Quote:
still no blr rooster, (I do have a white wyandotte roo) but I have located several people that have blr roosters of my line, I am getting some semi related eggs to hatch and I have to contact the person that has one of my young roos. there was a person that had one of my roosters, an extra, but she wanted too much money for it. the birds all got moved to a new location so hatching more right now really is not ideal anyway, mid march I probably will. I've been sick for the past few months and trying not to do too much until I'm better. dr. don't know have the answers yet so keeping the flock smaller right now is ok with me.

Back
Top Bottom