Maine Spring Sit and Swap 4/13

Hello Ladies, I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it Sat.
sad.png
I was really looking forward to meeting everyone! I have a chance to spend the day with my mum & my sister. My mum just recently had a cancer scare and had to have a full hysterectomy. Even though she is doing great now--all of her tests came back negative--we haven't been able to spend as much time together as I would like. I hope everyone has a great time. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to the next one!
thumbsup.gif

Sounds like a great reason to miss it! I talked to Echo and she and hubby are coming. I keep hoping that another man or his wife might come but they email me personally now instead of going through BYC and he is busy so its hard to know. So, this is where I make the disclaimer that the house is likely to not be perfect or even close to Martha standards. Don't open random closets. I might have stuffed a mess in there and you risk your life if you do.lol

I have a few young birds and chicks that if someone were interested in could purchase while here.

I agree, that IS a great reason to miss it. Sorry I won't get to meet you, but glad your mom only had a scare and you will be spending time with her. My mom died of cancer (on today's date, even), but that was shockingly 33 years ago!!

Ash, I always have random closets stuffed with mess, and frequently whole rooms! Do not fret over any mess on my account!

Thanks Ladies! We are very thankful since my grandfather--Mum's dad--died from cancer. Sorry I won't get to meet you either, bucka. Hope you are feeling better! Ash--my sister & I usually do what we call "The Flight of the Bumblebee" cleaning. We run around stuffing things in tote bags (that we'll go thru later...yeah...right
lau.gif
), closets and yes, bucka, frequently whole rooms as well.

Hey everyone, I'm not going to make it now- I've got some nasty sickness, and not only do I feel like crud, but I suppose I should not spread it around to all of you- sorry I'm going to miss all of this, I was looking forward to meeting everyone !

Back
Top Bottom