Maine Swaps 2011

Quote:
Hoppy..do you know the date of the show?

Oct 2nd (always the 1st sunday of oct)
we are in the planning stages of the show right now. I will have more details after the sept 18th meeting but generally there are tailgate sales and you either have to be a club member or have a bird entered into the show in order to sell. they do charge a fee to sell. There is NO admission fee to watch the show or come to buy and there are usually some very high quality birds for sale at the end of the season. we also have a spring show in May. these are held at the windsor fair grounds.
if you would like to attend the sept 18th (sunday) meeting, it's is in washington on the bill luce road at the grange hall. meeting starts at 1:00 with a benefit auction of items to follow. (this auction is to raise money for the club through donated items to pay the hall rental)

edited to correct
it's free to come to watch the show

Last edited:
I saw a notice in UH and confirmed by looking at the sanford thread- sanford for the remaining swap season:

Every Saturday From 9 am to 1 pm

Quote:
The Sanford TSC swaps will be held until and including the 2nd week of October. Right now it's still undecided as to wether we will be going further into October. Everything is depending on the weather and the participation.

Last swap still brought good crowds due to Tibbett's family farm produce. They have been a big hit here and sure was glad to have them come over.

Other vendors have been popping in and out with everything from rabbits to eggs.

bob

ignore that first page, swap dates are not updated.
tomorrow sunday sept 23, 8:30-1:00pm
augusta tractor supply civic center dr., augusta maine
poultry small animal swap, bring your home crafts, equipment, etc.
extra roosters you want to find homes for and if none found, there will be someone that is willing to take them off your hands at 11:00.
I need a count, so at 10:00 come find me (my kids have the cookies for sale) so I can give this person a heads up on how many.

Back
Top Bottom