Maine Swaps 2011

Quote:
nursenettie used to post them occasionally but I couldn't find her in the user list so I don't know if she changed her name. they used to be held at the Maine potato growers building. maybe you can call there and find out? I have occasionally seen them listed in uncle henry's swap guide under "what's happening".

Sorry about that Hoppy, just got a chance to get back here. Where or what is UH? Thanks and I promise I'll check back tomorrow for any comments. Duh, if I read this, I would have gotten my first idiotic clue! Uncle Henry's ....Duh
roll.png

Last edited:
saturday saturday OCT 8th saturday saturday saturday saturday saturdaysaturday saturday saturday saturday saturday
swap at the Augusta Tractor supply 8:30-1:00
(there, i hope people see that this swap date is changed and it is on saturday not sunday)

let's have it be an anything day. not just poultry. bring out your poultry, livestock, farm goods, baked goods, home crafts, let's see it all.
I am going to have a special drawing for all swappers present at noontime. it will be something edible. just need to put your name in the bucket free of charge. whatever it is will come with the recipe.

Quote:
Has been changed, Thank you Hoppy for "spelling it out" for me
th.gif
Hope you all enjoy the Augusta event, where did the summer go!!! I tell ya, smelled snow when I let the cat out this afternoon, YUCK!

Anyone living in the Houlton area our last chicken swap of the season will be at MPG parking lot Sat. 8am to 12.Chickens and other animals will be there to sell or swap.Free feed given away every hour if you bring an animal.

Quote:
where?
I've posted on the thread for the augusta swap what I am bringing, I know there will be other silkies there. not sure what else for animals is coming. there will be some home crafts and we are having a give away for all vendors, no entry fee, but if you are selling your name gets thrown into a basket and if your name is pulled you win (probably a cheesecake or pie, yummmm)

If anyone has a pullet or hen available in the Polish Breed, I'd love to buy one or two. Email or pm me, just know that I don't check my pm boxes that often, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom