Maine

Quote:
You'll have to post some photos!
smile.png

I was in my office which is on the second floor. It is in a connector that connects two other buildings together. There really isn't too much support. So everything in the office was shaking. The three of us in there were a bit stunned. Took a few seconds for me to figure out what was happening.

I just looked it up on the quake site and its center was VA, that is one heck of a long ways for the earth to shudder! I hope that everyone will hunker down out of the path of the Hurricane. My land, I DON"T want to know whats next! (not only that but wasn't supposed to be California that crumbled into the sea? Maybe VA is in hopes to flick us off the map!
smack.gif
)

What I found amazing is how quickly it traveled up here. Only took a few minutes. All that bedrock just absorbed and transmitted the energy. Now all we need is an asteroid strike. Seems like we have had just about everything else.

I didnt feel a thing here...but in all honesty I had 6 kids and 2 large dogs running around the house playing hide and seek at about that time, so I wouldnnt have noticed it!

Quote:
I work in Westbrook and we have two locations. The other location (South Portland) was evacuated because of the shaking...me, I didn't notice a thing.

Back
Top Bottom