Maine

I just want to let everyone know(WAY ahead of time) that I'm expecting mixed breed hatches(of approximately 20 chicks) March 26, April 9, April 23, May 7, May 21, and June 4. I will be selling them starting April 4, April 18, May 2, May 16, May 30, and June 13 respectfully. I cannot guarantee features at this time(can't until they hatch, and some features will develop in different ways as they age). But, bearded chicks start at $6, feathered feet at $7, feathered feet and bearded at $8, and "normal" chicks at $4 apiece. I expect my prices go up $1 per week.
I plan on keeping this updated, but I just want to get the word out ASAP.
I sell mainly at TSC swaps... I'll let you know which ones as time progresses.

Last edited:
I just want to let everyone know(WAY ahead of time) that I'm expecting mixed breed hatches(of approximately 20 chicks) March 26, April 9, April 23, May 7, May 21, and June 4. I will be selling them starting April 4, April 18, May 2, May 16, May 30, and June 13 respectfully. I cannot guarantee features at this time(can't until they hatch, and some features will develop in different ways as they age). But, bearded chicks start at $6, feathered feet at $7, feathered feet and bearded at $8, and "normal" chicks at $4 apiece. I expect my prices go up $1 per week.
I plan on keeping this updated, but I just want to get the word out ASAP.
Wow sounds exciting!! My flock is full atm but good luck i will spread the word around the small town that your a bit south but have great prices available this spring.

Good Morning!!
Someone in Maine had Guinea Fowl and was sharing eggs

I can’t remember who..........

please reply!!!!!
Thank you!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know there's a new Mainiac on BYC. I don't currently have any birds, but this spring my husband and I will be moving and starting our homestead. We'll be looking to pick up hatching eggs and/or chicks, and maybe some adult laying hens starting in May. Currently in Bangor, moving back to my childhood home in Orland.

Just wanted to pop in and let you know there's a new Mainiac on BYC. I don't currently have any birds, but this spring my husband and I will be moving and starting our homestead. We'll be looking to pick up hatching eggs and/or chicks, and maybe some adult laying hens starting in May. Currently in Bangor, moving back to my childhood home in Orland.
If you don't want any specific breeds, I can get you hatching eggs or chicks.

Back
Top Bottom