Maine

That sound like the perfect situation for him! Would you really like to take him? He's free, I'm really just hoping he will find a good home! I could probably bring him to you if you're not too far.
Well....I'm not sure. I'm currently raising a bunch of chicks, and I have 1 confirmed BO cockerel so far. I'm expecting at least a couple more of my 42 (I know :p) chicks to be a cockerel as well. Could you tell me more about him?

Well....I'm not sure. I'm currently raising a bunch of chicks, and I have 1 confirmed BO cockerel so far. I'm expecting at least a couple more of my 42 (I know :p) chicks to be a cockerel as well. Could you tell me more about him?
Haha 42 is a lot of chicks. I hatched this guy from one of my sweetest roosters of all time, I haven't spent a lot of time socializing him but he is respectful of people and really gentle with his hens. He is very protective of his hens as well, I haven't had any predator incidents in a long time but I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to go after one haha. His dad once took on a raccoon and won. His full sister lays really pretty green eggs, his mom layed bright blue. He has also lived with another rooster for pretty much his entire life and has never caused any problems outside of the usual establishing of the pecking order, so he should be fine around other roosters.

Rhode Island Red Cockerel for rehoming!
7 weeks old, not aggressive, doesn't crow yet. Would do best in a home with ladies near his age. (6-12 weeks?) $10 rehoming fee! Please contact me if interested in the slightest bit!
IMG_7852.jpeg

Rhode Island Red Cockerel for rehoming!
7 weeks old, not aggressive, doesn't crow yet. Would do best in a home with ladies near his age. (6-12 weeks?) $10 rehoming fee! Please contact me if interested in the slightest bit!
View attachment 3098458
Adorable cockerel! I hope he finds a wonderful home!

Back
Top Bottom