Maine

3M33L83Nf5I45N95Hdd1d8a09dae5b85412ab.jpg

Handsome bird! I hate to think that someone might have dropped him & friends off to fend for themselves!

Coopchick, the story about the guy opening the frig with his foot is hilarious! Maybe he should wear gloves.

Bucka, he also opens the cabinet door where we keep the trash w/his foot! OHHH, He asked if we could order some latex gloves! I told him NO. When I told my boss his request, she said You've got to be freakin' kidding me. I hope you said No.

Coopchick, your co-worker needs to work from home! Although I would love to see him opening cabinets with his foot. He must be limber, anyway :D .

Now Hoppy is adding to my inspiration/leading astray on the winter hatching and multiple hatches dilemma. I guess I will pm the seller today. Hoppy, do you like working at Johnny's? You must be processing orders. I always thought it would be fun to work at a seed place, but I'm sure not all the jobs are fun.

I do data entry so when people call in I might be the one on the phone (probably not) but when you send it by internet or mail it, that's me. this is my 3rd season with them but I have not worked there for 10 yrs.
Coopchick, your co-worker needs to work from home! Although I would love to see him opening cabinets with his foot. He must be limber, anyway
big_smile.png

Now Hoppy is adding to my inspiration/leading astray on the winter hatching and multiple hatches dilemma. I guess I will pm the seller today. Hoppy, do you like working at Johnny's? You must be processing orders. I always thought it would be fun to work at a seed place, but I'm sure not all the jobs are fun.

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/3451681593.html

We are going to Lubec, ME. in the end of feb beginning of march to pick up some hatching eggs. Does anyone need any picked up and brought over to the Augusta area? We want to avoid putting eggs in the mail plus have a look around. It's something like a 3 hour trip; trying to make it worth while.

Unfortunately not. I need something carried from Augusta to my ex husbands family in Danforth... you're going close, but not close enough. :)

Back
Top Bottom