Maine

Got 6 eggs yesterday from the hens I just got a few days ago. Now I have proof that they are laying. Will be bringing them on the 30th if all goes well, and this snow is gone!!

Just got my eggs in the mail! I am a little excited!!!!!!!!! LF cochin and seramas...the size difference in the eggs is awesome, and I am very anxious now to see what could possibly hatch from such itty bitty eggs.

I found a place in southern Maine selling Anconas, Al's Quackery. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Alison is great and she knows her stuff. I would avoid one person she sells to who also sells but as far as direct buy from her she is great. I will pm the info about who isn't to be trusted if interested.

What kind of Bantams - Joan Maine has lots of Bantam Cochin chicks right now.

Not entirely sure, I was looking for Seramas a while ago that's why I jumped on that.... I have a bantam cochin now that is beautiful (to me anyways ;) ) and I have been thinking of getting her a roo to play with.... still thinking on that one :) I have seen her birds though and they are beautiful! I told her if she had any milles I would take a couple in a heart beat, those birds are gorgeous!
Just got my eggs in the mail! I am a little excited!!!!!!!!! LF cochin and seramas...the size difference in the eggs is awesome, and I am very anxious now to see what could possibly hatch from such itty bitty eggs.
So exciting!! Let me know how you make out! I am a tad nervous because they would be going in a brooder with some couple week old standard favs but they should be alright I think, I have had mixed ages in the brooder before and the older ones kinda mothered the younger ones and got along fine. I will be excited to see them!

Quote: Thanks for the plug, Tricia!
highfive.gif

But it always seems that folks want what I don't have.....

Or I'm too far away lol

Anyhow, I'm going the show/hobby route here and no longer interested in SALES
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom