Maine

I have pullets for sale in Midcoast Maine!
Buff Orpington's and Black Australorps. Ready to go now.
Reply to this post or PM me for details or more pictures!
View attachment 3150883
I'd love to see more pictures, especially of the Australorps, just I can't take any more birds right now.

Yarmouth
One of my pullets, hatched 3/23/2022 is actually a cockerel.
‘Eldred Roy’ (formerly Elizabeth) is a gorgeous pure bred lavender Ameraucana, hand raised. He let’s me pick him up, watches over my crippled dark Brahma, and is overall a great guy. I’m a 3 year chicken novice & paid extra for sexed day old chicks - this one was sent as a bonus - I hadn’t planned on having a rooster.

This group of 5 are the cuddliest, funniest of the past 3 years.

Hoping to find a loving home that would be delighted to have this boy.

Attachments​

• E2B4A785-1CC0-458F-9217-60D4116D4640.jpeg

Yarmouth
One of my pullets, hatched 3/23/2022 is actually a cockerel.
‘Eldred Roy’ (formerly Elizabeth) is a gorgeous pure bred lavender Ameraucana, hand raised. He let’s me pick him up, watches over my crippled dark Brahma, and is overall a great guy. I’m a 3 year chicken novice & paid extra for sexed day old chicks - this one was sent as a bonus - I hadn’t planned on having a rooster.

This group of 5 are the cuddliest, funniest of the past 3 years.

Hoping to find a loving home that would be delighted to have this boy.

Attachments​

• E2B4A785-1CC0-458F-9217-60D4116D4640.jpeg
Do you have any known mites on any of your birds (especially him) or any known diseases in your flock? Is he vaccinated, and if so, of what? Do you have a price for him?

Sorry that I'm not currently interested. I'm just asking because I've been looking at Lavender Ameraucana roosters lately just in case my Bobby is really a pullet. He's supposed to be a cockerel, but isn't very dominant. I'm just looking for a backup plan just in case. Don't wait on me, please, on rehoming this gorgeous guy. :)

My flock is all inoculated, no mites & are in tip top shape, per vet one month ago. Best news- they live in a very large hardware-cloth (all sides and underground) reinforced pen that has a roof. Visitors wear disposable booties over their shoes. I can’t claim to be a knowledgeable farmer so I follow all health precautions. Original price was $25, I am only asking for a safe, caring home for him. Hatch date is 3/23/2022 so he hasn’t quite reached sexual maturity yet. I handle him daily. Here is a photo of him with the other female lavender. He has had deep lavender color, distinctive muffs and bright pea comb almost immediately.

Attachments

• B1B7E601-F74C-4F33-8E77-CE35CBEFAC51.jpeg
    B1B7E601-F74C-4F33-8E77-CE35CBEFAC51.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 4
My flock is all inoculated, no mites & are in tip top shape, per vet one month ago. Best news- they live in a very large hardware-cloth (all sides and underground) reinforced pen that has a roof. Visitors wear disposable booties over their shoes. I can’t claim to be a knowledgeable farmer so I follow all health precautions. Original price was $25, I am only asking for a safe, caring home for him. Hatch date is 3/23/2022 so he hasn’t quite reached sexual maturity yet. I handle him daily. Here is a photo of him with the other female lavender. He has had deep lavender color, distinctive muffs and bright pea comb almost immediately.
Ok, glad to hear! He's gorgeous! I'll definitely keep him in mind if Bobby turns out to be a hen. :thumbsup

Hi guys! I'm located in central Maine and selling my flock of chickens. There are 22 hens - Salmon Faverolles, Welsummers, Bielefelders, dark Brahmas, a couple mixed breeds - and a dark Brahma rooster. They are about a year old and lay well even in the winter. If you are interested, PM me. They are also listed online on Uncle Henery's.

Attachments

• 20220708_183116.jpg
    20220708_183116.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220627_093057.jpg
    20220627_093057.jpg
    966.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys! I'm located in central Maine and selling my flock of chickens. There are 22 hens - Salmon Faverolles, Welsummers, Bielefelders, dark Brahmas, a couple mixed breeds - and a dark Brahma rooster. They are about a year old and lay well even in the winter. If you are interested, PM me. They are also listed online on Uncle Henery's.
Age might be helpful for those who might be interested. ;)

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling your flock?

Back
Top Bottom