Make shift incubator/hatcher?

Pics
Oh for got to add that I checked the temp it's round 38.5 if it gets hotter then that I crack the glass view in the lid open a bit. Humidity is staying round 45% right now as well but it does get to 60-75% quite quick and it can stay for a quite a bit at that and 37.5-38c now so I'm doing something right now lol

I've never shopped on Ebay.
I'm not sure how all that buying from strangers stuff works.
I prefer real stores.
:oops:
Ya I do to buy I'm not going to London were one of these stores are claimed to be and spend almost $250-$300 more for the same thing if I can get it from Germany that is the same spec and power lead as over here lol. Guy better claim payment and ship the thing I need it defo for my next hatch.

Oh for got to add that I checked the temp it's round 38.5 if it gets hotter then that I crack the glass view in the lid open a bit. Humidity is staying round 45% right now as well but it does get to 60-75% quite quick and it can stay for a quite a bit at that and 37.5-38c now so I'm doing something right now lol
Great!
I can't offer any advice.
I really don't know.

I hope things continue to work for you, I really do!
:fl

Ya I do to buy I'm not going to London were one of these stores are claimed to be and spend almost $250-$300 more for the same thing if I can get it from Germany that is the same spec and power lead as over here lol. Guy better claim payment and ship the thing I need it defo for my next hatch.
What dose this mean?

I swear I feel like a big dumb dumb not knowing these things.
:barnie

Like the incubator I like which does everything for you turns eggs does temp and humidity and holds 90 eggs and has a UK power plug (specifications) is round $800-$1000 roughly on their UK website. Same maker in Germany offers same item (same spec) for round $500-600 roughly.

Like the incubator I like which does everything for you turns eggs does temp and humidity and holds 90 eggs and has a UK power plug (specifications) is round $800-$1000 roughly on their UK website. Same maker in Germany offers same item (same spec) for round $500-600 roughly.
That is a BIG price difference.
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom