Making my donation this month

Awesome! .....
thumbsup.gif

love.gif

I did this last month, too. It's such a change, isn't it?
I can't believe how much shampoo and conditioner I save.

You look great, and ya' done good, girl!

Your hair is beautiful, both before AND after. I love your new cute. It's sassy!
smile.png

edited to say- I meant to type "your new cut" but "youR new cute" works too as it is really cute!

Last edited:
my oldest DD has super super thick hair. we have been talking about donating it to L4L. if i cut 12 inches off she'd still have hair longer than shoulder length. lol. my hair is already short(and i love to dye it) so.. mine is out of the question.

Sue

I donated 12 inches to L4L about 7 years ago. This was before they got so strict on dyed hair. You could have it dyed then if it was in good condition and not bleached.

Now though, you can't really have it dyed at all. I just got my hair cut for the first time in 3 or 4 years last month and I had the last 6 inches of dyed hair taken off. My hair is still 3/4 of the way to my rear end. I'm 41 now and there is some grey sneaking in here and there... but when I get it long enough again that I can cut it and still have it below shoulder length I'll probably donate again. I can't stand a cold neck!

Laney

Quote:
You can always donate 7"+ to Pantene beautiful lengths for the women who are going through chemo for breast cancer. It is donated to women who can barely, or not at all, afford their treatments even. Its a good choice too.

actually i read on the site today that if it's dyed(but not bleached under) they can use it. we were going to donate today but it got too late in the day. so we will wait till next weekend.
smile.png

Sue

For those who donate, who did you send it to? I have my donation in an envelope ready to send off but do not know which one to send it to. I have heard various things about each and every one.

Back
Top Bottom