Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

What a horrible mess this morning was... think I lost my voice from yelling at the boys... they are all gone now for a time anyway. Sitting here, just waiting for when my sis can drop by and pick me up to head to the farm today. Everything still looks good in the bator. 99 degrees... 37 percent humidity.. think I will probably raise that number a bit.

Reallllly need a nap. I think that is partially why I am a grumpy butt today.... but instead I will get my eggs, set them and drink some beer until everything else becomes dim. LOL

2. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio

Well, that Sounds joyous!!! Fingers crossed for those babies! I'll keep you posted.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  3. lindalouly

Encouraging huh? Make sure to post some pictures of your new babies when you get them!

4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

[​IMG]Don't mind me, I was just rambling while things were super-slow this morning. I tend to get bent out of shape over the things people have to endure from the postal service. I guess for every bad experiece there's also a good one, and I hope yours goes off without a hitch.

5. lindalouly

[​IMG]

Just got back with the eggs... This did not go as planned.. What should have taken 10 minutes took about an hour... with them shaking the whole time because my brother in law got lost on the way home. The eggs weren't packed well but that is my fault, I should have brought something to take them home in... or at least paper towels to cushion the ride. Long trip,but they are here, finally.... Lets hope for the best.

6. lindalouly

[​IMG] We don't mind whites showing up.

7. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    We don't?

8. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

No!

Whites is good folk!

9. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    Well what about the other colors?

10. lindalouly

Whites has the awesomeness of them all mixed up and shaken.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by