Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

Well Im mad jelly! [​IMG]

2. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

You know Mango is my Favorite Fruit

3. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Just a quick good morning to all. Setting those tiny eggs at 4 this afternoon. Pretty excited. Think I will hatch them in a container in my bator. Hoping everyone has a blessed day.

Loko, you can grow mangos in Florida, can't ya. They grew like weeds in Panama.

4. lindalouly

The wind is picking up. A dreary rainy day. This should be a good test to see how well my fence will hold up.

5. lindalouly

One of the best things I love about BYC is the ability to find something to make you smile or laugh. I'm laying down today, struggling a bit with my system.. And when this happens I can pop on Sally's thread or another and have good conversation or sit back and read things that make me laugh. Finding joy is half the battle! I'll be better before too long... So no worries.

6. lindalouly

[​IMG]

7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    :hugs

8. lindalouly

Just set the eggs in the bator. Baby Brandon took good care in placement in the Tupperware. So cute. Glad I got one that took after me.

9. lindalouly

Just gotta whine for a minute.. Then I'll be off my soap box. Sometimes it really sucks being sick! Where is Doctor house when you need him.. Symptoms just not subsiding today. I hurt. Okay, done now. Let's laugh

10. lindalouly

Just an update... Had wind storms today. The fence stayed up but the board did not so birds got to free range the entire yard today. Devin says he will fix it his next day off. Why can't I be normal. Vinny made dinner. The kids were their normal horrible selves. I feel like I live in a bobs burgers episode!! Lol you kids are horrible.. No, I love you but you kids are horriblr.. Sorry, no you aren't.. But really you kids are horrible. Lol!!! I do love my kids.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by