Making the most of it.

Pics
Well I haven't been on in a bit. The suburban is broke... I think it's the fly wheel.. Something o can not fix on my own. It broke just in time for midwinter break for the kids and the hubby working long hours. This has made me extremely creative for dinner. I am grateful hubby is taking both days off this week. I need to change bedding and I need help inspecting one of my jerseys that isn't looking so hot... Checked her for lice and mites.. Didn't see anything but she has weird baldness.... It started that I only noticed under the wings and now it's her back and tail. I suppose it could be molt but man, she isn't quite one yet and has been battling a poopy butt. I am going to take pictures tomorrow when I have help and the man can snatch good photos as I present the problem. No quail eggs yet... Hoping sooner than later but gal is trying to collect enough eggs. Hope you all are great. Making burger dips and fries tonight. See ya soon

Well I haven't been on in a bit. The suburban is broke... I think it's the fly wheel.. Something o can not fix on my own. It broke just in time for midwinter break for the kids and the hubby working long hours. This has made me extremely creative for dinner. I am grateful hubby is taking both days off this week. I need to change bedding and I need help inspecting one of my jerseys that isn't looking so hot... Checked her for lice and mites.. Didn't see anything but she has weird baldness.... It started that I only noticed under the wings and now it's her back and tail. I suppose it could be molt but man, she isn't quite one yet and has been battling a poopy butt. I am going to take pictures tomorrow when I have help and the man can snatch good photos as I present the problem. No quail eggs yet... Hoping sooner than later but gal is trying to collect enough eggs. Hope you all are great. Making burger dips and fries tonight. See ya soon

Hey
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

On those trucks the one of the bolts doesnt like to stay in the starter, causes it to drag on the flywheel.

If you can spot weld the starter on there or similar, that should take care of the binding issue with the starter and flywheel, if there is one.

Hey :hugs :hugs :hugs

On those trucks the one of the bolts doesnt like to stay in the starter, causes it to drag on the flywheel.

If you can spot weld the starter on there or similar, that should take care of the binding issue with the starter and flywheel, if there is one.

Ok. I will look tomorrow. I'm not positive it's the starter but have a sinking feeling. It's hard to crawl under there to see that dang thing but I got this.... Trying to find someone to weld might be another issue... I will ask my brother in law when he has time. I don't want dad climbing on his back. My daddy didn't raise no sissy, but I never learned to weld.

Ok. I will look tomorrow. I'm not positive it's the starter but have a sinking feeling. It's hard to crawl under there to see that dang thing but I got this.... Trying to find someone to weld might be another issue... I will ask my brother in law when he has time. I don't want dad climbing on his back. My daddy didn't raise no sissy, but I never learned to weld.

I cant remember if theres room for a Thru Bolt on those, im not a chevy guy lol

But being chevys I have worked on alot of em
tongue2.gif

Yeh those GM starters can also be a pain if not shimmed properly.

Also they take GM ONLY BOLTS, the wrong bolt in there will muck things up.

Sometimes the housing that the bolt threads into is also cracked, but can be hard to see with the dirt and grease, bring some brake cleaner if its handy

Yeh those GM starters can also be a pain if not shimmed properly.

Also they take GM ONLY BOLTS, the wrong bolt in there will muck things up.

Sometimes the housing that the bolt threads into is also cracked, but can be hard to see with the dirt and grease, bring some brake cleaner if its handy

I do have cleaner, thanks. Wish you could be here to help!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom