Malay thread

Pics
Hello everyone. Many of you asked me through PM to update you constantly on how Tin-Can was faring. On May 23rd of 2016, Tin-Can was found deceased in the chicken coop. He lived an amazing 18 years at the top of the pecking order.

After examining the body, I found out that he had inhaled lots of sawdust and wood debris content (the poor fella already had respiratory problems). May his soul rest in the highest place of bird heaven, never to be forgotten, ever. 

R.I.P Tin-Can
You will never be forgotten. 

(I'll try to get a picture of his grave today)

Amen

I recently took a trip to Tennessee and purchased several birds from MCrooke. He took the time to answer many questions and gave me a great deal on these.

I live in Madagascar and am planning to return to the states with many of my Malay chickens. If you don't know, Madagascar and Malaysia was a huge trade route back in the day. Contact me if you're interested in my chickens. My birds don't look like the show birds you have in the states since most Malays in the states come from only a couple of lines. I'll try to post some pics later but here is a pic of one of my hennys. Please feel free to correct me if you don't think this is Malay.

I live in Madagascar and am planning to return to the states with many of my Malay chickens. If you don't know, Madagascar and Malaysia was a huge trade route back in the day. Contact me if you're interested in my chickens. My birds don't look like the show birds you have in the states since most Malays in the states come from only a couple of lines. I'll try to post some pics later but here is a pic of one of my hennys. Please feel free to correct me if you don't think this is Malay.

Which state will you settle for?

Hey, Evening guys, here I show to you guys what our family busy with everyday. only the first video is newest one, All of them is pure malay gamefowl. Sadly, on the previous week, we lost our black red roo, probably kill by something, we found lots of feather on the floor in chicken coop, now we are not let them free range as usual, but we dont put them in battery, just a 400sqf chicken coop and all new chicks will be place on old chicken coop where we have small chicken coop for all chicks that we have. now we have only 1 white roo, and all hens about 20 of them. we still keep hatching every week if possible.

So hope you guys enjoy what we are working on. If you guys see anything wrong or recomendation or suggestion, please feel free to do so, right now we are having prob with flies. I try to diy the flies trap, we catch few, but not much, mayb because the bait is the prob, we use waste from restaurant where we collect, we use shrimp, fish and chicken, I dont know if u can see in the vid. so Thats all.

Thanks
Asmy's Farm

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

I'm glad to see a post on this thread. It has been inactive for too long. Your farm seems to be progressing well. I am glad that your flock is growing but I am sorry that you lost black red roo. If you were close to me I would gladly supply you with a replacement. I have several. Do you have any pictures of your adult chickens?
Dennis

I'm glad to see a post on this thread. It has been inactive for too long. Your farm seems to be progressing well. I am glad that your flock is growing but I am sorry that you lost black red roo. If you were close to me I would gladly supply you with a replacement. I have several. Do you have any pictures of your adult chickens?
Dennis

Thanks to all members that give a lots of information in this website, I start reading on this website maybe 3 years ago, and 2 years ago my family and I start build our first incubator, and then we build another one for hatching process(both of them in the vid). Now we have more than we have back then. I will try to post several pictures after this for you guys who are malays lover.

Fadzly

Back
Top Bottom