~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
Hey, Bobby!!

Is that you there LIVE? I always get here a day or two late after the live person has gone. When are you going to gas up the truck and take a day trip down here to see me? I'm giving out door-prizes (
D.gif
) to every other visitor and the last one just left.

Quote:

hide.gif
I'm really, really bad. I gave him to Ruth. I REALLY needed the room and I didn't know you REALLY wanted him. You might be able to deal with her and get him back. (Make her an offer she can't refuse).
cool.png
I MUST have somebody else here that you really need...

awww will have to write her to see a pic. That one was awesome. But everyone was awesome. i was just in ahhhhhh
Quote:

hide.gif
I'm really, really bad. I gave him to Ruth. I REALLY needed the room and I didn't know you REALLY wanted him. You might be able to deal with her and get him back. (Make her an offer she can't refuse).
cool.png
I MUST have somebody else here that you really need...

Quote:
Most shows I've been to, there is a class at the end for matched pairs; a male and female of the same color and feather type compete against other pairs. The ribbon often goes unclaimed, though, because many folk don't have two birds of the same color!
31816_img_2163.jpg

Quote:
WOW
ep.gif

Those are some serious pens!! I like your sig line about not lying nad having to remember them, The truth always come out, and it make the lyers look like complete donkey butts!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK so when i get off work i cant check e-mail or BYC any more, si will will get my digital camera this weekend and take pics of some of my cool chicks then post them when i can!! GOod luck Chaili please call me with results!!

if you need any more pic's or info on the cages just ask and i'll see what i can do. glad you like them took about three days and about 500.00 bucks i'm getting ready to build two more we call it the" serama mother ship"
Quote:
I think I will adapt your basic concept and give it to my husband so he can make it for me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom